Thursday, March 1, 2018

Unreachable


There were times when my love couldnt reach him. Depression numbed him, and i struggled with the feeling of worthlessness and being unloved. I would be consumed with doubts of his love for me, and he would hurt himself after knowing how much he has hurt me. His depression wouldnt let him helping his ratio to self-evaluate to be a better person. In fact, it would make him succumb to guilt and blame himself, thinking he IS a mistake. Many times i wanted so much to harden myself, getting tired of this, and let go of his hand. But two things i have always remembered when i was about to give up. One, how GOD never gives up on loathsome sinner like me. Two, how Timo and i met.. And both, would induce love to my heart again to reach Timo, and hold his hand. @gratimocious 
#depression #coupleillustration

No comments:

Post a Comment